Under normal circumstances, all orders except for those with pre-order items will be delivered to the destinated address or the courier company within 2-4 working days after payment confirmation. Please note that we do not deliver to post office boxes (P.O. Box), airports, hotels and restricted areas. Depending on product size and weight, we currently use SF Express as our courier/delivery companies.
Delivery service will be provided from Monday to Saturday, from 9 am to 9 pm. No delivery service will be provided on Sundays and public holidays. If possible, courier drivers will try to contact the customer before making delivery.
When typhoon signal number 8 or above is hoisted or the black rainstorm warning is in effect, the delivery service time may be delayed or cancelled. In this event customers will be contacted as soon as possible to re-schedule the delivery time.
Delivery Enquiry Hotline: 2190 2420
If the delivery information you entered is incorrect or no one is available to receive order, customer has to contact us on 2190 2420 to arrange for another delivery service and pay an additional delivery charge of HK$200.
- Free delivery service within Hong Kong SAR is applicable for orders with total value (after discount) over HK$500 or above, and a handling charge of $80 per order will be required otherwise.
- You can also pick up your package from a chosen SF Store, SF Business Sataion, or SF Locker, depending on your parcel size. When the goods arrived, customer will receive a SMS message. Please be alerted that you must pick up the goods within 24 hours (EF Lockers)/ 48 hours (S.F. Stores) after receiving the message, otherwise the goods will be returned.
Except for product discrepancies or damage in transit, no return or refund service is available for any online purchases. We recommend that you carefully measure and understand the product details before purchasing; at the same time, check whether the goods are damaged when receiving the goods. If any damage is found, please call the customer service hotline 2190 2420 within 3 business days of receipt for products exchange instructions.
Signify Hong Kong Limited and Baozun Hong Kong Limited reserve the right of final decision on all related matters.
Additional service charges
- Request specific delivery date or time / administrative fee for order amendment: $200
- Remote Area Service Surcharge: Tung Chung and Ma Wan $150; Discovery Bay $300
- Fees for ascending and descending stairs: $50 per floor (such charge will be collected by courier on site upon delivery)
- If the delivery truck is not able to reach the main entrance of the delivery address; or if there are no life facilities; or the lift facilities cannot be used or are not suitable for delivery, the customer may have to pay an additional fee for trolley service. 5. Free delivery service cover addresses only within 50 meters of unloading point, $50 is charged for every 50 meters thereafter (such charge will be collected by courier on site upon delivery)
- Should Customer want to reschedule delivery appointment, customer shall contact us not later than 2 working days (working days denote Monday to Friday excluding General Holidays) before the scheduled delivery date. Otherwise, additional fee will be imposed.
- Customer shall ensure that an authorized person is present at the day of delivery at the Customer’s address to receive the purchased Product. If no such person is present, the delivery shall be withdrawn, and we reserve the right to charge the Customer an additional fee for redelivery.
- If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the Products after two delivery attempts, the order may be cancelled and a handling fee of HK$150 will be charged.
- An additional charge is applied to any amendment requested by the Customer after order confirmation.